Saturday 25 September 2010

Cycling over, New Journey begins!

Well folks, The Tour of Britain has finished and my voice gets to rest (so do the ears of the crew). I estimate that I have probably entertained and comentated to tens of thousands of people over the the last week and The boards have been sufficiently banged (If you haven't been there, ask me to explain). It's a big undertaking (nothing to do with funerals)and a great opportunity but all over now. It tends to mark the end of my outdoor summer work, which means it's time to focus on winter opportunities including theatres, studios and smaller more intimate gigs and continue to write new material and study study study. I am now into year 3 (3 to go)of my part time Degree course in theatre studies and so its knuckle down time and time to get my head around, Shakespeare, checkov and Ibsen...(3 of my drinking buddies). Its all self study and quite a challenge, so yes I will be looking for work opportunites, writing new shows and studying.
Who said blokes can't multi-task!

No comments:

Post a Comment